♕Sweet Purple.
all about LOVE.
3/15/11 @ 3:15 PM | 0 Sweety [s]

              Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself..


          "I think that I shall never see a billboard lovely as a tree.."  (:
      
          
         It's impossible to find a guy who won't hurt you. So, go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile.. :/



       
      It scares me how easily everyone can move on so fast. How what once meant so much can be forgotten like it meant nothing..^^



| Newer Post
Pwincess :)

Assalamualaikum. Hye :) Thanks for visiting my blog. No rude words here. Please, mind your own bussiness k. Em, respect me and I'll respect you back. Terima kasih sudi baca blog saya :)



Choose it :)

Diary AboutMe Stuffs Linkies

Positive shout :)


Shoutbox


Love them!

Template by : Mieyra | Biela
Full Edited : fyfaa/eyhaa
Image From : we❤it

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!