♕Sweet Purple.
Hangout ^^
11/19/11 @ 4:07 PM | 0 Sweety [s]

Assalamualaikum :)
Hye bloggers !
Long time not update aite? *maybe
Okay for sure last night happy moment, hihi
Now I want to share it . Listen~ 


LAST NIGHT AT 9:30pm...
Me with my cousins and aunties went hangout at 'Padang Kota' .
For sure lahh B E ST :3
Go there then ate "gado-gado", "laksa Penang", "fried rice" and etc .
Full ohh my stomach, haha x] 


After finish dinner we went to de playground near "Astaka" .
playplayplay until tired =='
Then, go to the center of field cause wanna played bubbles & some games .
We play until 1:00 am . ohmyy trust me babe! so ENJOYY ;'D
So, the winner of the game is my cousin, U'un ;>
She's FOCUS in every question that I'm asking till she won!
CONGRETS BABEEE . 


lalala, finish the game..we decided to go back home.
otw home, all my cousins sleeps soundly except my aunts + me .
maybe they TIRED cause ENJOY just now .
Hope next time will hangout together again, kbyeee ;b


Older Post | Newer Post
Pwincess :)

Assalamualaikum. Hye :) Thanks for visiting my blog. No rude words here. Please, mind your own bussiness k. Em, respect me and I'll respect you back. Terima kasih sudi baca blog saya :)



Choose it :)

Diary AboutMe Stuffs Linkies

Positive shout :)


Shoutbox


Love them!

Template by : Mieyra | Biela
Full Edited : fyfaa/eyhaa
Image From : we❤it

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!